Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Project..

I have agreed to make a top for the quilting ladies at my mom's senior center. They will hand quilt it and raffle it off to raise funds for their trips. After much pilfering through my stash, these are the fabrics chosen, what do you think?

These are some of the pets. Bree is the rottweiler, the black cat is Zeppelin, and the calico is Checkers...Checkers, I call "little girl" she's the one that fetches super balls...brings them back every time. If i can figure out how to video and post it, I'll try to get some footage of her fetching.







They are playing with a small top I've almost finished. A girl at work gave me a bag of fabric and scraps that she and her mother had started on several projects and not finished. These are triangles they had cut out, and I cut a few more out of some of the fabric scraps and sewed them together. Here's a partial pic of that one.

(don't pay any attention to the date stamp on these pics-I didn't realize it was on, or I would have put the correct date on there)

1 comment:

  1. The fur babies are beautiful!
    Especially love Bree. Makes me miss Barkley & Booger so much.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete