Monday, February 16, 2009

about time...

I guess it's about time I write again... sorry for the delay..
It's been a little busy lately, and work has been stressfull. There have been more hours cut, and more layoffs. I hope I survive the slow times . I know I've been trying to keep all my drivers working some hours and hoping they all survive it, too.

Richard and I just came from taking Cricket (my in-laws jack russell terrier) to the vet to get her nails clipped. She wore her pink, heart quilted, jacket..so cute! We hardly had to wait at all, and were in and out of there in 20 minutes. I need to take my big dogs to get clipped and have checkups, and the cats both need their check ups, too..... but I don't think I can manage them all at one time.
Do ever feel like there is just not enought time in the day? I never feel like I'm getting caught up with all that needs to be done.

3 comments:

  1. Pictures?
    Chelsea is overdue too & I will gladly pay the vet the $5 to clip HER nails. She gets "super dog strength" when you try to clip nails!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ! I am so glad! You put the Sunshine & Shadow Quilt up on your profile.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, don't sound "Hippie" to me........

    ReplyDelete