Thursday, February 19, 2009

another week gone by

...wow, is it me, or has this month been flying by? It appears that I have survived the current round of layoffs. I still feel a bit uneasy, though... I just don't like all the secrecy and hushed comments, and people pulled into meetings, some alone, others in groups, and then there are the few that weren't in any meetings and still don't have a clue what the new plan or direction is...I'm in the latter group.... no clue what's going on, other than "don't worry, we're changing some things around". This is the last of the worry wart postings on this subject....I'm am going to try to move along and get past it.
Time for some therapy quilting! I have a flannel quilt top, batting and back pinned together that will be my first attempt at quilting on my home machine... no.. my second... almost forgot about the leftover stars little lap quilt, but that one doesn't really count, because I didn't realize I was supposed to drop the feed dogs....haha.... I couldn't imagine how I was going to twist and turn a large quilt on that machine like I did the small one..... oh well, it is probably one of many to come "lessons learned" quilts..
I know, no pictures...I'll get some on here eventually. Some of my recent quilt photos were "accidentally" deleted from the memory card in the camera when my husband and son needed to make room for photos they were taking...

2 comments:

  1. Are you tired of seeing ME post to your blog?

    Sorry kiddo!

    Chin Up. We can only do what we can do. And even when we do more than we are expected, it is often overlooked when it's "head's" they are counting , not accountability.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know no one knows what tomorrow holds. It's better that way. It makes us to the best we can, well some of us. Not that I do the best I can all the time. Because I'm a slacker when it comes to doing something I don't want to. There is a verse in the bible that says don't worry about tomorrow, today has enough.

    ReplyDelete