Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It has begun...


GHS Rocket quilt part 1:  the center logo has been cut out, ready to sew together...
I had it laid out flat on the floor, but the dogs came trampling in before I could snap the picture....so you get the crumpled version for now...
This G was a bear to get right.... think Georgia bulldog G or Green Bay G logo, and increase size to appx 50" x 35" (I did not get it measured before the dogs came in, either) I still don't think it's perfectly accurate, but close enough!

3 comments:

  1. It's good from this angle. Its a G for sure and I like it. You're making it for me right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last name starts with a "G" ! It's not going to be a suprise for him is it? If it is, how are you hiding it? I love following along. Personally - I wouldn't know ANYTHING about the animals trying to get on quilts.....(that's a LIE)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...you two make me laugh!! We are the three G's...except Greg just has to be different in that his is the first initial....The quilt is not going to be a secret...no way of working on it without him seeing it, and I'd rather have his opinion on some of the items and colors going into it. Hope you will continue to follow along....it could get interesting...

    ReplyDelete